Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Dad's Visit to Phoenix

My dad came to visit me last weekend... it's been about 4 years since I saw him last, so it was very nice to see him.  My dad fell in love with my dog, and wanted to take Lucy home with him. It is quite possible that she was the highlight of his weekend!  I'm sure he enjoyed seeing me too. Ha ha!  :o)


These were taken by Craig. He's pretty darn good with a camera!!


These were taken by my father. Who knew he had such a good eye for photography?!


To see the first 15 pages of the photo book I made of the weekend, go to this link. (Give it a few moments to load).

2 comments:

Unknown October 28, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

hi there - I have a website called woofreport.com and came across your book with your adorable dog on the the cover on blurb, the site we are featuring as our "daily tip" today. I wanted to feature the photo in our email today and wanted to ask permission. Please let me know as soon as you can - I am happy to credit you and your pup for the photo. Thank you!

Stacey
stacey@woofreport.com

Danielle Daigle October 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

Thank you Stacey for the interest. I sent you two emails... one with the picture you wanted to feature. I hope you got them. Either way, I appreciate your interest in my picture.

Take care,
Danielle

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hello. My name is Danielle Daigle. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I love taking pictures and capturing those special moments in life. I consider myself a lifestyle photographer, because I want to capture what's important to you in your life... think "documentary meets fine art"!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I do, or if you would like to book an appointment.

You can email me at ddaigle1977@yahoo.com. Also, if you check out my website, you can view lots more information and prices. www.danielledaigle.com

About This Blog

This blog was created to share my photographs with family, friends, clients, and anyone else who is interested in my pictures.  You'll see a variety of my photos on here... some are of my clients and some are of my personal life and travels.  

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!


My Favorite Blog List

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP