Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tracy and Jim's Wedding - Part I: "Getting Ready"

Last month I photographed Tracy and Jim's wedding. I have lots and lots of photographs to go through! Here's the first taste of her amazing day.


Tracy's morning started at the Leidan Mitchell Salon, which included a yummy breakfast her boss surprised her with. With mimosa's poured, the girls were ready to get all dolled up for the big day.

Tracy was joined by her mother (Betty), her sister (Cary), and her niece/flower girl (Kea).


























After the girls were done with hair and makeup, we headed to the beautiful Ritz Carlton to finish getting ready.






OK... the below photo is a little edgy with the black/white... but I like it.





And the beautiful bride is ready...



My friend, Sarah Shaw, worked with me on this wedding. I wanted to show off some of her awesome photos, so I included them below. While I was taking photos of Tracy, she was taking photos of Jim getting ready.

Jim was joined by his two sons (Jake and Lorin), Tracy's father (Bill), Tracy's brother-in-law (Brian), and Tracy's newphew (Kai).






Below are my two favorite photos of the morning. I LOVE the photo below with Jim and his two sons. And the moment Sarah caught of the boys in the bathroom is so moving to me.






Below is another cool shot Sarah captured. Can you see the photo of Brian on his own wedding day while he's getting ready? I thought that was pretty cool.


What are you watching? Looks like Scooby Doo!


I love these portraits of the boys.





Part II (the ceremony) will be coming later this week.

And you can check out more of Sarah's photography on her website: www.sarahshawphotography.com

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hello. My name is Danielle Daigle. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I love taking pictures and capturing those special moments in life. I consider myself a lifestyle photographer, because I want to capture what's important to you in your life... think "documentary meets fine art"!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I do, or if you would like to book an appointment.

You can email me at ddaigle1977@yahoo.com. Also, if you check out my website, you can view lots more information and prices. www.danielledaigle.com

About This Blog

This blog was created to share my photographs with family, friends, clients, and anyone else who is interested in my pictures.  You'll see a variety of my photos on here... some are of my clients and some are of my personal life and travels.  

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!


My Favorite Blog List

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP