Monday, February 16, 2009

The Adventures of Danyell and Rae

Last weekend I went out with Danyell and Rae for a downtown urban photo shoot. It was raining that entire morning, so the girls decided to use the bad weather to their advantage and go for a grunge vibe. The entire session was one big adventure.

First of all, I have to say these two are HILARIOUS! They had me laughing the entire time. They also have some crazy guts for two chicks.  They were willing to go anywhere... and I mean anywhere

Location #1

First stop was a really sketchy apartment building next to an alley way.  Some of the highlights worth mentioning was the very questionable mattress and toilet bowl hanging around outside like this was normal.  Danyell was almost electrocuted by the power lines that hung way too low off the fire escape. (Someone broke some serious building codes with that one).  Oh yeah, we met a very nice man selling Krispy Kreme Donuts for some fundraiser.  I don't quite remember what charity he was supporting, but I purchased 6 donuts for $3... they must have been healthy enough because Craig ate 4 of them and he's still here with us. 


Here are some of the shots from that first location:

By the way, the window below was someone's apartment... I was just waiting for someone to jump out of it.





Some super cool sun flare...



I have no idea what is on that wall...



Location #2

So, this second place was a lot less creepy... until the weird guy showed up and parked his car across the street to watch us. Can someone say
stalker?  Besides the weird man, the location was really cool with some awesome textures.



Location #3

An abandoned old house. It was the type of house that would get a reputation for being haunted and kids would dare each other to go up to the door in the middle of the night.  After figuring out how to get around the fence, we were able to get some cool shots around the residence. Oh yeah... we had another stalker here too. It was a car full of people. Seriously... what is up with the people downtown?






Location #4

Well, it wasn't so much of a location... it was more like some mini drive-bys as we made our way out of the city.  Here are just a few places we stopped at...




That wraps up the Adventures of Danyell and Rae!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hello. My name is Danielle Daigle. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I love taking pictures and capturing those special moments in life. I consider myself a lifestyle photographer, because I want to capture what's important to you in your life... think "documentary meets fine art"!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I do, or if you would like to book an appointment.

You can email me at ddaigle1977@yahoo.com. Also, if you check out my website, you can view lots more information and prices. www.danielledaigle.com

About This Blog

This blog was created to share my photographs with family, friends, clients, and anyone else who is interested in my pictures.  You'll see a variety of my photos on here... some are of my clients and some are of my personal life and travels.  

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!


My Favorite Blog List

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP