Saturday, February 21, 2009

The A Team!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting the "A" Family.  All seven of them!!  They were so much fun to photograph and hang out with!

Regina and her husband, Dale, wanted to have their photos taken with their Cardinals jerseys. They also had a jersey for both of their kids, Little "D" and Miss "A".  I thought this was a super cool idea and they look adorable in the photos.



After a quick clothing change, we got everyone together for some more photos.  It was so hard to choose which ones to showcase on my blog.  They were having a great time and I tried to pick the photos that captured them goofing around.  I also loved how they coordinated their outfits.  I think they look great!





I just love this photo of Carolyn and Steve.  They are such a cute couple.  And Carolyn's smile is infectious.  She has one of those smiles that automatically makes everyone feel happy.
  


Heading back to our starting location, we had a chance to take some more photos of everyone all together. 



Miss "A" was so cool!  I could have hung out with her all day.  She was so easy to photograph and she's also quite the comedian.  


And how cute is her little bro?!  So adorable!

Uncle Aaron was such a good sport.  I know taking pictures was not his first choice that morning, but he was a true team player!  

On our way to the playground, our path was blocked off by this danger sign.  Miss "A" thought it was funny and it was definitely a moment worth capturing.  We took our chances, hopped over the sign and went to the playground anyway.  I'm not sure what was so dangerous out there...  hmmm.



The last of the photos that day.  Everyone should have some nice black and whites of their family.  So classic and pretty!



I had tons of fun guys!!  Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family!! 

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hello. My name is Danielle Daigle. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I love taking pictures and capturing those special moments in life. I consider myself a lifestyle photographer, because I want to capture what's important to you in your life... think "documentary meets fine art"!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I do, or if you would like to book an appointment.

You can email me at ddaigle1977@yahoo.com. Also, if you check out my website, you can view lots more information and prices. www.danielledaigle.com

About This Blog

This blog was created to share my photographs with family, friends, clients, and anyone else who is interested in my pictures.  You'll see a variety of my photos on here... some are of my clients and some are of my personal life and travels.  

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!


My Favorite Blog List

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP