Sunday, March 15, 2009

Roy and Watson

Last weekend, Christina and Steve invited me to come over and photograph their two Basset Hounds, Roy and Watson.  I think everyone should spend some time with a Basset Hound, at least one day in their life!!  These dogs are sooooo cool!  They are super cute with their droopy eyes, waddle walk, and long ears.  And their personalities are awesome!  These two boys are definitely "Mr. Cool".  


So, I got a little carried away with this post... alright, I got VERY carried away!  There's a lot of pictures, so this is for all the Basset Hound lovers out there! 





The picture below is one of my favorite photos of the day.  These dogs look like they belong in a library, or cigar lounge...  I just love how Roy sat on the leather chair because it is so perfect for his personality.  Too cute!!




I think Watson was happy to get outside.  I hear he likes to sun bathe with his belly up in the air, and when he was a puppy Christina and Steve had to put sunblock on him because he would get a sun burn.  Seriously...  you just have to love dogs and how they are so human-like!







Below on the right is a foot scraper that I thought was pretty cool because it looks like a Basset Hound.  Christina later told me that her grandfather collected iron work and foot scrapers... years later she was able to bring this home.  That made it even cooler!!





This last picture is my favorite.  I was loving Roy for posing for me on this bench.  He was such a good boy!


2 comments:

thundacat March 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

just wanted to say hi...i ran across this site by googling my name!! hi Danielle Daigle...i am also Danielle Daigle..lol...nice to meet ya!!! gorgeous fotos!

Julienne March 19, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

SOOO cool :o)

I remember hanging out with Watson once a long, long time ago. He was the BEST :o)

Great job, as always!

About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Hello. My name is Danielle Daigle. I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I love taking pictures and capturing those special moments in life. I consider myself a lifestyle photographer, because I want to capture what's important to you in your life... think "documentary meets fine art"!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about what I do, or if you would like to book an appointment.

You can email me at ddaigle1977@yahoo.com. Also, if you check out my website, you can view lots more information and prices. www.danielledaigle.com

About This Blog

This blog was created to share my photographs with family, friends, clients, and anyone else who is interested in my pictures.  You'll see a variety of my photos on here... some are of my clients and some are of my personal life and travels.  

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!


My Favorite Blog List

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP